Thanks to the recession there are some outstanding opportunities to buy property in the USA for a fraction of what it is worth.
In fact, house prices in some areas are at their lowest since 1993.
That"s up to 70% below their peak.
This means, for a low entry price you can earn rental returns of around 20% net, after all costs and fees.
You can even find completely renovated, fully managed properties which are already tenanted.
So you get paid from day one.
What"s more, experts predict that capital growth will be very strong over the next few years.
But is it really that simple?
The short answer is, no.
Because investing in the USA without the proper knowledge can be a big mistake.
You see, there are many people selling property in places where you"ll never make a profit.
Worse still, you might even lose money.
Of course, they won"t tell you that.
The reasons are many but include:
- Cities where the population is declining
- Regions which have little or no investment
- Areas where hundreds of rental properties are sitting empty
- Properties in neighborhoods where nobody wants to live
- Houses that will cost you a fortune to maintain because they haven"t been refurbished properly
- Management companies who will charge you over the odds and leave you to sort out your own problems
The good news is, if you do your research you can make a lot of money.
And to get you started we"ve written a 58 page guide which tells you everything you need to know.
This new and completely updated 2013 - 2014 edition contains 25 previously unpublished pages.
It is packed with fresh up-to-date information to help you make the most money possible - whilst avoiding all the pitfalls, rip-offs and scams.
And because you"re a Holprop subscriber there"s a free copy waiting for you.
Click here to claim your FREE copy...
Inside The Investor"s Guide to USA Real Estate you"ll discover:
- How to spot the best places for high capital gains
- Which cities offer the highest rental returns
- Why the best looking returns aren"t always what they seem
- Where you can get rock-bottom prices on fully renovated properties
- Which properties make the best investments (and which ones to avoid)
- Why cheap doesn"t always mean profitable
- How you can earn huge rental yields and get paid from day one
- Why your management company is vital to your success
(and where you can find a good one)
- How to avoid all the pitfalls, rip-offs and scams
- And much more
This is NOT a sales brochure. It is a genuine guide.
Don"t be fooled.
Find out everything you need to know to make highly profitable investments in the US property market.
Click here to claim your free copy.