£ 146,574 | USD $ 188,904
Size: Floor: 240 (m2) Land: 740 (m2)
, Date Built: 1938
Advert last updated: 3/23/2015
Hahn Real Estate
Speaks: English,Spanish,German,French, portuguese
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
- Fully renovated colonial-style villa in Mar Grande (Douro district), Veracruz, Itaparica Island
(Bahia) with fantastic panoramic views to the Bahia de Todos os Santos and to the skyline of Salvador de Bahia.
- 1oo m to the ferry to Salvador, ferry service each 3o minutes. The house is located 200 m distant from the beach and equally 200 m away from the village center (with supermarkets, restaurants etc.)
- Currently used as Galeria ARTyBIZ. The house was originally constructed in 1938 in a classic colonial style. Completely renovated. 10 rooms, 4 bathrooms. Approximately 240 sqm living area, lot around 740 sqm, large reception area, patio, washing room, porch.
- Front and rear garden with tropical trees (palm trees, Coqueiros, Pitangas, bananas, limes, mangoes, coffee and Cacau, beri-beri, pp. figs.). Interior built of tropical massaranduba wood; fully equipped built-in kitchen.
- Public water and electricity.
Documentation (escritura) ok.
Hahn Imoveis Brasil-Alemanha, a company based in Brazil as well as in Germany, focuses on real estate consulting, intermediation as well as evaluation of properties in Brazil. We are a partner´s office with our senior partner´s located in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Salvador. Information about our services on request. Main or business language: Portuguese. Further languages: German, English and Spanish.
Dr. rer. pol Andreas Hahn (São Paulo)
Economist and real estate consultant (FAAP Sao Paulo / University of Duisburg-Essen)
Prof. Dr. rer. oec. Cezar Climaco da Souza, phD (Brasilia)
Economist and agronomist (University of Brasilia), evaluator (Agrovision Institute Brasilia)
Joao Mauricio Massapé (Salvador)
Biologist, agronomist and property consultant (ULBRA Palmas / PFS Bahia)
Detlev Müller (Rio de Janeiro)
Real estate broker and consultant
Nearest Airports: Salvador, 20 km