£ 424,500 | USD $ 547,300
Size: Floor: 450 (m2) Land: 24,2 (ha)
Advert last updated: 2/5/2018
Hahn Real Estate
Speaks: English,Spanish,German,French, Portuguese
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
Large organic farm in mountain setting with benefits of access to Paraty - in one of Brazil´s most beautiful places, proximity to Cunha and Paraty.
The property is called Fazenda Cachoeirinha, at km 2,5 Stra da Barra/km 59 SP 171, Cunha, State of São Paulo.
- Spectacular mountain setting (+1300m altitude) with commensurate benefits: views, cool temperatures, low humidity, lack of mosquitos,
- Only 30 km down to Paraty on a newly asphalted road, the most beautiful colonial UNESCO town on the entire Brazilian coast
- One of the largest landholdings proximate to the SP 171 (Cunha/Paraty road/historic Royal gold trail), considered one of the 10 prettiest roads in Brazil.
- Drivable distance from the three largest urban centers in Brazil (Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Bello Horizonte).
- Located 12 kilometers beyond the city of Cunha on the Sao Paulo side of the Rio-Santos ridge-line/border with the state of Rio de Janeiro.
- Accessed from km 59 from the asphalted Cunha/Paraty road, then only 2.5 kilometers along the Strada da Barra.
- Fazenda Cachoeirinha is also known locally as the “fazenda da circa branca” due to its 1.5 km of well attended white fencing on both sides of the Str da Barra as you pass the farm.
- 10 alqueire (24,2 ha) farm assembled 30 years ago, fully documented, with excellent infrastructure.
- Refurbished three bedroom house, recreation/play house (snooker/ping pong/sauna), three car garage with staff apartment.
- One recently refurbished farmers/caseiros house, two additional staff cottages. Barns suitable for dairy.
- Organic vegetable garden & fruit trees, fresh milk, free range chickens, sheep, pigs, cattle…basically a family "petting zoo”. Farm horses & donkey, capacity for riding. Approximately 70% maintained fenced pastures and 30% natural forest/mata. Approximately one alqueire/2 hectacres mature eucalyptus stand.
- One river, three creeks, three ponds, three natural springs/fresh water access.
- Gorgeous cachoeira, hence ‘’Fazenda Cachoeirinha”.
- Multiple valleys, high ground with 360 degree views to Rio de Janeiro state and Minas Gerais.
- Single title/matricula, but property does naturally divide between "Fazenda Cachoeirinha", an enclosed valley with the “farm” installation (approx 10 alqs) and the cachoeirinha along the Str da Barra, and the “Hidden High Valleys” (approx 28 alqs) with private access, extensive pastures and the high points on the property - which can be purchased additionally.
- Property being offered either with 10 alqueires (24,2 ha) for R$, or together with the adjacent "Hidden Valleys", in total 28 alqueire (67,76 ha) - the price to be negotiatied.
Complete Documentation, with Escritura Publica and RGI, 100 % updated.