Description: Hotel in Macae
Characteristics of the Hotel:
It is an urban Hotel in a priviledged location in Macaé, in the state of Rio de Janeiro.
The constructed area is 1512.27 m², the total area 2,500m2. The remaining land area is about 359 m²
In total there are 30 suites, being 20 with a space of 36 m² and 10 with 28 m². There is a Garage for 12 cars with valet.
Furthermore There are several social areas, like conference room or party/festivity areas. Futhermore there are special thematic suites, for example a wedding suite.
The hotel is currently being administered by the company of the present owner, MAGMA Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda. CNPJ: /0001-36
More detailed information on request.
Economic Data and Assessment of the Hotel:
– Evaluated price, considering Construction and finished work, furniture, brand, market positioning, customer portfolio and depreciation:
R$ 12,000,000.00 (Twelve million Reais)
– Investment in the project in 2005: R $ 4,000,000.00 (four million Reais)
– Total return of the investment 5 years.
– Last refit: 2015.
Further Details about the Business Potential:
– The structure could be duplicated, with acquisition of new spaces both on the lateral and backside.
– A large private hospital, reference in the region, is in the inauguration phase, which will generate income and demand for rooms. (Hospital UNIMED Macae)
– Today, the city is developing rapidly, turning its activities towards tourism and gastronomy, holding major festivals already consolidated in the region and beyond.
– In the year 2018, the Ministry of Tourism recognized the city of Macaé as a major tourist hub, with a maximum rating of A, comparable to Buzios and Cabo Frio. The city has the 2nd largest hotel center in the State of Rio de Janeiro, with hotels already installed.
– Currently, a large photovoltaic project is on its way, with perspective of increasing energy costs significantly in Macaé
Annual Turnover between 2012 and 2015 (in R$)
All documentation in order, with escritura publica and Matricula.
The price represents a basis of negotiation. Counter offers will be analyzed.
Documentation can be sent on request (portuguese language).