£ 3,652,400 | USD $ 4,437,200
Size: Floor: 1512 (m2) Land: 2500 (m2)
, Date Built: 2005
Advert last updated: 4/24/2018
Hahn Real Estate
Speaks: English,Spanish,German,French, Portuguese
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
Characteristics of the Hotel:
It is an urban Hotel in a priviledged location in Macaé, in the state of Rio de Janeiro.
The constructed area is 1512.27 m², the total area 2,500m2. The remaining land area is about 359 m²
In total there are 30 suites, being 20 with a space of 36 m² and 10 with 28 m². There is a Garage for 12 cars with valet.
Furthermore There are several social areas, like conference room or party/festivity areas. Futhermore there are special thematic suites, for example a wedding suite.
The hotel is currently being administered by the company of the present owner, MAGMA Empreendimentos e Participacoes Ltda. CNPJ: /0001-36
More detailed information on request.
Economic Data and Assessment of the Hotel:
– Evaluated price, considering Construction and finished work, furniture, brand, market positioning, customer portfolio and depreciation:
R$ 12,000,000.00 (Twelve million Reais)
– Investment in the project in 2005: R $ 4,000,000.00 (four million Reais)
– Total return of the investment 5 years.
– Last refit: 2015.
Further Details about the Business Potential:
– The structure could be duplicated, with acquisition of new spaces both on the lateral and backside.
– A large private hospital, reference in the region, is in the inauguration phase, which will generate income and demand for rooms. (Hospital UNIMED Macae)
– Today, the city is developing rapidly, turning its activities towards tourism and gastronomy, holding major festivals already consolidated in the region and beyond.
– In the year 2018, the Ministry of Tourism recognized the city of Macaé as a major tourist hub, with a maximum rating of A, comparable to Buzios and Cabo Frio. The city has the 2nd largest hotel center in the State of Rio de Janeiro, with hotels already installed.
– Currently, a large photovoltaic project is on its way, with perspective of increasing energy costs significantly in Macaé
Annual Turnover between 2012 and 2015 (in R$)
All documentation in order, with escritura publica and Matricula.
The price represents a basis of negotiation. Counter offers will be analyzed.
Documentation can be sent on request (portuguese language).