£ 11,886,000 | USD $ 15,324,400
Size: Land: 220 (ha)
Advert last updated: 9/13/2019
Real Estate Brazil
Speaks: English,Spanish,German,French, Portuguese
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
The large landplot is called “Fazenda Frutuoso” – it is constituted of an area of 2,200,000 m² , with 95% of flat land, bordered by the Amaral Peixoto Highway and then Tingui Road, located in the Sampaio Correa District.
The property is located next to the Sampaio Correa City Industrial Pole and has the following distances to to major locations in the nearby surroundings:
– 9 km from Jaconé Beach;
– 15 km from the future Port of Jaconé;
– 18 Km from the city center of Saquarema;
– 12 km from Bacaxá District, the main commercial hub of the city;
– 40 km from Comperj;
– 55 Km from the city of Niterói;
– 75 km from the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Recently Saquarema has become one of the most developed mid-size cities in the state of Rio de Janeiro, with the largest technical school in the state, 2 hospitals and one of the best public schools in Brazil.
The city is expected to become one of the richest cities in the state, with the resumption of state oil exploration, as Saquarema concentrates one of the largest pre-salt exploration fields, bringing large royalty resources to the municipality.
For all this, Saquarema has become one of the most promising cities for investments in the state of Rio de Janeiro.
For investors, several fiscal incentives have been established, among them a 17 % discount on the payment of the ICMS tax (Value Added Tax for merchandise and Services) as well as zeroed tax on imports.
Due to the excellent location, there are a wide range of attractive commercial possibilities:
– Dry Port for Import and export
– Sheds for logistics companies
– Oil & Gas Companies
– Gas Station
– Ample parking for truck drivers with toilet and locker room
– Restaurant / industrial kitchen / diner / pharmacy;
– Air taxi heliport
– Convention center with auditoriums, hotel, gym and cafeteria
– Exemption from ISS and ICMS.
This goes hand in hand with a significant regional developmental potential, as highlighted by some recent news:
– Federal Government announces investment in Porto (TPN);
– LOA forecasts 2.5 billion for Maricá / RJ in 2019;
– COMPERJ will have Petrobras billion dollar investment in the second half of 2019;
– Italian Government signs investment accord in Maricá / RJ;
Nearest Airports: Rio de Janeiro, 70 km