USD $ 750,000
€ 685,182 | £ 581,719
Size: Land: 22 Acre
Advert last updated: 6/1/2010
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
Sola Vista - A Rare Development Opportunity on Little Exuma, Bahamas
Sola Vista is a rare 22-acre (plus or minus), section of land on the rolling hills of Little Exuma directly on The Tropic of Cancer, with gorgeous 270 degree ocean views and lush natural greenery. Bounded on the east, by a 250-acre pristine tidal lake, and on the west by the tidal rivers seprating Little Exuma and Great Exuma, Sola Vista is ideally situated to take advantage of the islands natural beauty and endless water.
Sola Vista is located on the northwestern tip of pristine and quiet Little Exuma, but residents and guests are less than 10 miles from George Town, the capital and business hub of The Exumas, and the airport is only a 10- minute drive on from George Town. Miles of pristine and deserted public beaches are within a 5-minute ride in a golf cart, boat or kayak.
Little Exuma, historic and quaint a taste of the old Bahamas
Crossing a one lane bridge connecting Little Exuma to Great Exuma, you will be transformed back to The Bahamas the way it used to be with narrow streets lined with quaint homes and local Bahamians who have lived on the same land for more than six generations− Little Exuma is the quiet and beautiful little sister to Great Exuma, the business hub and capital of The Exumas.
Little Exuma is ideal for a residential development
- At the end of 365 beautiful and tranquil islands called The Exumas,
- Is only 10 miles long and one-mile wide at its widest and has little to no commercial or retail development.
- Running down the middle of the island are a number of crystal-clear tidal lakes, covering over 350 acres.
- Is surrounded by some of the prettiest beaches in the Bahamas; guests will find many public access points to deserted white sand beaches.
- On the northwest side of Little Exuma, where Sola Vista is located, there is a small boat marina, part of which will be within the property lines, (the only access to the south side of the Island) which is the "jumping off" point for some of the richest lobster, conch and fishing grounds in all of the Bahamas.
- Remnants of 100-plus year old salt ponds exist and continues to produce pure sea salt.
The Exuma is ideal situated for successful development
• Exuma has the southeastern trade winds that constantly cool the island.
• The ocean moderates the temperatures; typically Exuma is 4-5 degrees warmer than Miami in the winter and 4-5 degrees cooler in the summer.
• The island has a solar profile that is 15% longer than South Florida’s.
• Pristine ocean water surrounds, offering 80 ft. clarity as the limestone base combined with the fact that there are no rivers or streams in Exuma to discharge contaminants into the ocean
• George Town Harbor, between Great Exuma and Stocking and Elizabeth Islands, is the largest protected harbor in the Caribbean offering refuge in the winter for scores of cruisers headed to or from the greater Caribbean.
• Easy to get to from the southern U.S with many daily non-stops on multiple airlines
Asking Price $1,500,000. For more information on this great development opportunity contact Donna at 502- or email
Nearest Airports: Georgetown, 10 km