£ 169,800 | USD $ 218,920
Size: Floor: 110 m2 Land: 177 m2
Advert last updated: 7/12/2020
Ideal Homes Cyprus Ltd
Speaks: English, Italian,Russian
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
2 bedroom House / Villa in Mandria, Limassol
The house is situated in the center of the Mandria village
- It has separate kitchen, bathroom, very big dining and living room area, 2 spacious bedrooms, large yard in front of the kitchen and very big veranda overlooking the village. Also, it has a large cellar-style storage area under the veranda. With fireplace, and provision for air-conditions. Partially stone build, and solid construction.
- The house has been renovated 2 years ago (electrical wiring, plumbing, walls, roof, kitchen, bathroom) and it is in an excellent condition.
- It is renovated,but many good old and well maintained things are kept ,like the original floor tiles or fireplace,so the house has that "shabby chic"essence!
- In both, the yard and the veranda, you can find vine trees that produce excellent quality grapes, and deep shade.
- Mandria is a small picturesque village. It is charming and quiet...Fresh air, pine trees and singing birds...That is what this village really is!!!!!!
- Part of the 'Limassol wine villages' it is surrounded with vineyards
- It is 35 minutes drive from Limassol, between the known villages of Platres and Omodos. Mandria is not very touristic,so it is not commercial, It stayed unspoiled...like a hidden treasure!
- The whole area is known for many Monasteries, Wineries, hiking or cycling paths, so although the village is small there are plenty of things to do. In the winter you can even ski, just 15 minutes away from it.
Price: 200,000euros (negotiable) partially furnished
Property TypeHouse / Villa
Covered Area110m 2