favorite_border Add to shortlist    Shortlist (0)


3 bedroom Apartment for sale in Hurghada Hurghada Egypt

Asking
POA
Price on Application

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Type: Apartment
Size: Floor: 168 (m2)
Sale Type: Resale

Advert last updated: 4/2/2020
Avatar
Agent/Owner:
person View Profile
PADSABROAD LTD
Jasmin Bux
Location: England
Speaks: English
 phone_in_talk Display Phone No.

Call Jasmin Bux

notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer

Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.

It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.

We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received multiple complaints.
Report this advert

Report and Flag this advert.
Top floor accommodation in Banks district of el kawther Hurghada. Deposit 60% and receive keys move- in property fully completed and operational. Remaining 40% payable over 10 months.
It is conveniently located across the street from all major banks and within walking distance to the shopping area, and the famous Hurghada Touristic Mamsha promenade area.
The apartment enjoys private balcony with city view, Apartment is fully equipped with fully functional kitchen. The kitchen has fitted gloss units, sink modern taps cooker and fridge freezer. The apartment in the lounge area has 6 chairs and a large family dining table.
Wi-Fi is throughout the property lobby and all rooms. This is a real plus point as usually WIFI for free is scarce and usually sim or landline required. Apartment has 32? Flat Screen TV’s with satellite connection, offering all the main international channels from England, Germany, Russia, Italy and the rest of the world.
The Lounge includes sofa suite coffee table, dining table chairs.
Apartment has fitted AC. There are 3 bedrooms with wardrobes. 2 bedrooms both have double beds 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds.
The complex is minutes away from South Beach, one of the nicest sandy beaches in Hurghada. South Beach becomes Hurghada’s most hip music venue at night.
If you want to take it easy, just chill out and relax, enjoy the roof top Pool, with some snacks, drinks or Hookah and Soft Music at the Rooftop Café and Terrace with beautiful sunsets and the Breath taking Panoramic Views. The resort offers shuttle service to the beach and the airport.
Hurghada, the central city of the ancient Red Sea, known in Egypt as Ghardaga, was at one time just a little fishing village. But with its crystal clear water, untouched coral reefs and a multitude of ship wreaks, it has become one of the best Egyptian tourist destinations. From sea adventures, diving, snorkelling, swimming with the dolphins, kite surfing, desert safaris and the extraordinary underwater paradise, Hurghada has captivated the hearts of tourists and residents from throughout the World.

Notes:
Map / Location:    location_on Map Similar Properties

Exact location not provided - showing map of "Hurghada" Egypt

Details:
Address:
Postcode: 0
City: Hurghada
Region: Hurghada
Area:
Country: Egypt
Main Features:
Size: 168 (m2)
Plot:
Date Built:
Airconditioning:
Central Heating: