£ 319,585 | USD $ 388,255
Size: Floor: 250 (m2) Land: 2000 (m2)
Advert last updated: 3/13/2019
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
For sale in Vallebona detached house under construction with sea view and southern exposure.
The house is sold at present stage with a surrounding land of 2000sqm.
The total area is 250 square meters above the terrace of 120 square meters divided into 70 square meters for residential use and 180 square meters for warehouse.
Located in a very quiet area about 6 km from the sea
Postal code 18012
Distance from Nice airport 57 km
Distance from ski resort 79 km
Distance from beach 6 km
Distance from Montecarlo 35 minutes
Close to all services
is an Italian village of 1,227 inhabitants in the province of Imperia in Liguria.
The village was founded in the Middle Ages into the valley that was fertile and easy to grow, and for this reason took the “good valley” name. As well as other towns and villages of western Liguria it became the domain of the Counts of Ventimiglia, which subdued the country until 1686.
With other municipalities such as Bordighera Borghetto San Nicolò, Camporosso, San Biagio, Sasso and Soldano it belonged to the Community Magnificent of eight seats, autonomous community, but under the control of the Republic of Genoa.
In 1815 was incorporated into the Kingdom of Sardinia, as well as established by the Congress of Vienna in 1814 for the other municipalities in the Ligurian Republic, and later in the Kingdom of Italy in 1861.
Church of St. Lawrence
Built in the thirteenth century remains today of the previous structure, only the squat bell tower. Outside the sculpted slate portal dated 1478.
Oratory of the Nativity of Mary
Dedicated to the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary was designed in the Baroque style by the architect Andrea Notari. Inside are preserved two paintings of great artistic value such as one placed above the altar depicting the Nativity of Mary, and a fresco of the Assumption. Both works were created by the painter Maurizio Carrega between 1781 and 1785.
- Festival of Saint-Laurent on August 10
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul, June 29
Nearest Airports: Nice, 50 km