USD $ 561,798
€ 505,578 | £ 435,909
Size: Floor: 2000 (sq ft) Land: 6000 (sq ft)
Advert last updated: 3/25/2013
Real Estate St Lucia
Location: St. Lucia
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
If you are looking for tranquility and that authentic Caribbean feeling look no further than "The Ashes". This home sits within comfortable walking distance to the beach and not far away from all amenities.
This villa is located in an upscale neighborhood, which is well-known for its tranquil atmosphere and gorgeous beach. You can also walk to the beach of the Windjammer Hotel with its water sport facilities.
The property can be entered via a lower or top road. The top entrance leads you to the living and bedroom area, the bottom entrance to the garage and the pool. Both levels are joined via a wooden staircase and the property is surrounded by a well manicured garden.
Open plan living and kitchen which open up to a large wooden deck and a tiled barbecue area which provide an unobstructed almost 180 degree close Caribbean Sea View.
• Fully equipped large kitchen with plenty cupboard space, fridge/freezer, stove, microwave and an island with cooker
• Laundry room with washing machine, double sink and storage space
• Powder room with Shower
• First bedroom with 2 single beds, built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Second bedroom with double bed, built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan. En-suite bathroom with shower and single vanity
• Master bedroom with Queen Size bed, built-in wardrobe and air-condition. The bedroom door opens up to the wooden deck. En-suite bathroom with shower and single vanity
The wooden flight of steps leads you from the top area to the bottom where you find the pool, garage and parking space.
• The 18x11 foot salt water pool is very inviting for a swim and is surrounded by a spacious deck. The pool is 4-5 feet deep with attractive in-pool lighting. A pilot/generator for salt water and a filter are installed in the enclosed double garage which make the pool maintenance very affordable.
• PVC windows and doors with security bars
• High ceilings
• 2 Water tanks (each 800 gallon)
• House pump and pool pump
• Motion sensor lighting around the house
• Fully fenced with double gate at the bottom and a pedestrian gate on top of the property
• Paved parking space for 2 vehicles in front of the garage
• Paved parking space for 1 vehicle outside on the top of the house
The property is a jewel because of its position, the overwhelming Sea View and the walking distance to the beach. It is a 10 minutes drive to all amenities in Rodney Bay and a 10 minutes drive to the capital, Castries.
This is certainly a property that should not be overlooked.