£ 1,528,200 | USD $ 1,970,280
Size: Floor: 350 m2 Land: 8250 m2
Advert last updated: 6/1/2020
Ideal Homes Cyprus Ltd
Speaks: English, Italian,Russian
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
4 bedroom House / Villa in Akrounda, Limassol
Completed. A spacious property of approximately 350m2 on a large plot of some 8250m2. The house is in a beautiful secluded setting located approximately 7 kms from the centre of Limassol and beach areas, in the much sought after area adjacent to the Germasogeia Dam and the stunning scenery of the Germasogeia river valley.
Full property is divided in 2 deeds, approximately 8250 m2 of land on a private-secluded site.
House is build approximately in 350m2 in one of the 2 pieces.
At the south-east part there is a well, which covers all water supply needed for the house and garden. There is a large car park just next to the house-2 car build-in Garage that can facilitate up to 8 cars. Double glazed, high quality windows (storm proof/tinted/) - UPVC type. All windows are with a turn and till system.
Pressurized water system - solar water heating.• Two main bathrooms on top floor are with Villeroy and boch tiles.• Master bedroom
1. Bathroom has a Jacuzzi bathtub made for 2 with a build-in TV and Radio facilities. It also has a huge window with a marvelous view of the area outside. Plenty of cabinets for bathroom accessories.
2. Room has a walk-in wardrobe with divided sections suitable for a couple and plenty of drawers to cover both.
3. The room is with a high slopping-type ceiling, reaching up to 6 meters high.
4. Large porch with a south-view of the property and in general the surrounding areas.
• Main bathroom on top floor is with a shower tap with sliding doors, build-in steamer, radio, and many extra facilities. Plenty of cabinets for bathroom accessories.
• Excellent design & layout of rooms, all with a South view towards the main yard of the property. 2 of the bedrooms have oak wood sliding-wardrobes that have plenty of storage.
• 4th room upstairs is mainly used as an office and has a northern view of the property.
A laundry with plenty of cabintet spaces is situated at the west part of the house with its own covered veranda that is used mainly for storage or hanging of cloths. There is also a folding loft staircase leading to the roof. Wood burner type Fire place with a safety glass door on the main wall of the daily room. The house is about 5 years old
Property TypeHouse / Villa
Covered Area350m 2