£ 1,485,750 | USD $ 1,915,550
Size: Floor: 350 m2 Land: 1050 m2
Advert last updated: 3/28/2020
Ideal Homes Cyprus Ltd
Speaks: English, Italian,Russian
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
4 bedroom House / Villa in Moniatis, Limassol
3 bedroom Villa Maids room Studio in Moniatis Village, Limassol.
A stunning, one of a kind mountain residence, impeccably designed amongst a lush forest garden.
Perched on the hills of Moniatis this villa is a unique property on the market, a truly rare find. A beautiful forest scenery, private blooming gardens and immaculate attention to detail were the key elements to designing this outstanding property.
The residence comprises of a spacious living room, complemented by a contemporary fireplace, an elegant dining area and a cozy, yet functional, fully equipped kitchen. There are three vast bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, an additional guest bathroom, a pantry room comprising all the latest appliances, a well-equipped office and a rustic attic storage room with custom made wardrobes specially designed for extra storage space.
State-of-the-art underfloor heating, Italian wood designs and marble finishes are consistent throughout the entire villa. A comfortable independent wooden studio, attached to the villa and serving as a guest house, is ideal for the privacy of visiting guests or house staff.
Situated on a 1,050 square meter plot, with a total covered area of 350 square meters, this residence is an exclusive opportunity to acquire a home amongst a serene, pristine environment. The option of acquiring the adjacent plots (2,185 square meters in total) allows to further benefit from the extended landscape and for this property to obtain an even greater investment value, with the potential to become a real haven amidst a mountain forest.
DETAILS OF THE PROPERTY
1. Land – plots size of 1,050 square meters
2. Opportunity to acquire 2 adjacent plots (1,065 sq. m. and 1,120 sq m.)
3. Building density – 65%
4. Villa consists of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms/en-suite (3 bathrooms), office, laundry room, guest bathroom
5. Attic consists of a studio/bedroom and wardrobe/storage room
6. Guest/maids studio house fully independent with heating, A/C, kitchen and bathroom facilities
7. Technical specifications of the property:- VRV system
- floor heating
- pressurized water system
- water softener and filters
- solar system
- marble flooring of the entire villa
- ceiling made of a solid larch wood
- custom made wooden Italian kitchen equipped with Gaggenau electrical appliances
- custom made Italian wooden interior doors
- contemporary fireplace
- modern windows with shockproof glass
- copper water gutters
- exterior marble wall cladding
- French all-weather roof tiles
- lightning rod
- designed landscaping
- indoor and outdoor alarm system equipped with laser beams
- opportunity to develop infinity swimming pool and garage for 5 cars
Moniatis is a new up and coming destination in the Limassol district. A mountain region with natural pine woods it remains unpolluted and preserved, allowing for privacy and to escape the heat waves of the Cyprus summer.
Property TypeHouse / Villa
Covered Area350m 2
Walking Distance to All Amenities
Near The Sea
Walk in Wardrobe
Space for Swimming Pool