€ 116,139 | USD $ 127,126
, Estimated Date of completion: July/2017
Advert last updated: 5/18/2016
notification_important Avoid Fraud – Read our Disclaimer
Holprop LTD does not act as a broker or agent in anyway
for any of the properties hosted/advertised on this website and we do not
take or arrange bookings. The content information is provided by the owner/agent
of the property. Any contractual arrangements regarding purchase or rental
of any of the properties will be strictly between the property owner/agent
and yourself and does not involve Holprop Ltd. in any way.
It is the responsibility of the person proposing to rent or buy any property
to satisfy themselves of the accuracy of the details before they proceed
and the responsibility of the owner/agent to satisfy themselves as to
the validity of any proposed renter/buyer. We are simply a hosting portal
for individuals or companies to advertise their properties.
We do however reserve the right to remove any properties for any serious
misrepresentations or unsatisfactory practices where we have received
Report this advert
Report and Flag this advert.
Arguably one of the best located projects we have ever offered to our investors, the new Strand Plaza development looks set to become one of our most popular investments for 2016. Offering stunning views from all aspects, the new Strand Plaza Liverpool development is situated in the very heart of Liverpools UNESCO listed World Heritage Waterfront. Directly opposite the iconic Liver Birds building, the Strand Plaza is just one minutes walk from both the new £920m Liverpool One shopping centre, as well as the commercial centre of the city.
Fast becoming one of the hubs of property investment in the UK, Liverpool city centre is currently undergoing a complete renaissance, attracting almost 60 million visitors every year. At present, over £1.6bn worth of new construction projects are underway in the city, and from its location on the main waterfront, the Strand Plaza will give residents access to the very best of what Liverpool has to offer.
With completion starting in late 2016, the Strand Plaza development will comprise of 109 high specification one and two bedroom apartments as well as a wide array of communal facilities designed to cater for the more discerning modern day young professional.
Strand Plaza, Liverpool - Investment Highlights
• Exchange contracts on just 10% with balance on completion.
• Views consist of – our very own iconic ‘3 Graces’ – Liverpool’s famous Albert Dock and River Mersey to name just a few
• High end Luxury specification including furniture packs, under floor heating, dressing rooms, utilities rooms and additional en suite bathrooms
• 24 hour Concierge and Reception offering 5* hotel style services (CGI to follow)
• Long Standing and recognised Management company
• 2 year rental assurance paid at 6.5% net
• Staged completions starting in September 2016 until march 2017
• Manageable stage payments for ease of purchase
Strand Plaza - Why Investment In Property In Liverpool?
• Average yields of 6.56% per year compared with 5.2% in London
• Over 6 million people within one hours drive of the city centre
• Approximately 60 million visitors to the city each year
• Two world famous football clubs
• Over 60,000 full time students across the major universities
Strand Plaza - New Payment Process
• Complete reservation form
• Pay reservation fee (£5,000)
• Exchange contracts with 10%
• Construction complete
• Pay 90% paid on completion