Land-Plot for sale in Itaguai, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Asking: € 11,500,000
The 10-hectar plot is constructable up to 65% (65,000 m²) - there is a construction permit for a project for a total of 10 residential units and 2 commercial units. Each residential unit is spread over 5 floors and a total of 8 apartments (each building) with sizes between 100 and 250 sqm. The remaining 35% of the total area (35,000 m²) can be designed as a recreational area or park. The total value of the project after realization is estimated at about 288 million R$.
The region around Itaguaí is regarded as one of the fastest growing regions in all of Brazil - for example in relation to the net investments made in the region. The infrastructure is excellent and regional growth rates of 128% in the last 4 years were registered. Many companies are based in the region (including Thyssen-Krupp) and Itaguaí has the largest industrial port in Latin America.
Hahn Imoveis Brasil-Al...
Find Itaguai properties using the search facility provided top of the page or use the region links to search through specific Itaguai real estate regions. We have real estate ads listed from agents and direct by owners, whether you are buying a second home in Itaguai, investment property in Itaguai
or looking to relocate you will find all of our listings come with prices and pictures. To search for a specific type of property, select your dwelling type, Villa, House, Apartment, Condo, Townhouse, Land, Ruin, Barn, Farm, Chateau, Lake, Island, Castle, Flat, Penthouse, lakeside cabins, skiing chalets, Hotel or even Commercial properties from bars, restaurants and retail shops.
You can also search for villas with pools or by property sale type, Off Plan, New Build or Resale real estate listings. All of our
Itaguai property adverts are updated daily and you are free to contact the owner or agent directly. We now have a large selection of Itaguai real estate adverts, from cheap Itaguai property to luxury real estate in Itaguai
ranging in the millions.
Thinking of selling your own property in
See our advertising page for full details, including agent accounts.
Property Owners, Get Your Property Listed | Our Distribution Network
Our Distribution network reaches millions of property buyers each and every month. Find out more. Rental properties from £2.99 | For sale properties £8.99 per month.